Share Jira STRUCTURE to Jira Dashboard, Confluence, or Smartsheet

Stephen Harlowe June 22, 2020

When/how can I share my Jira Structure to the Jira Dashboard or to Confluence or Smartsheet? We really like the Structure view but cannot seem to view it anywhere else but in the App. Is there a plug-in or API?

2 answers

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2021

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we released the Structure dashboard gadget in Structure Cloud. You can find out more about it in our documentation here: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Dashboard+Gadget

Please feel free to try it and if you need our assistance with anything, please contact us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 22, 2020

Hello Stephen,

On Jira Server/Data Center, it is possible to show structures on Jira dashboards and on Confluence pages as well with Structure gadget - once you add the gadget in Confluence, Structure macro becomes available for adding on pages. Here is more about it in our documentation:
https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Gadget

On Jira Cloud, Structure gadget is not implemented yet. If you would be interested, we can notify you when it is released by updating this post.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need help with anything else.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Stephen Harlowe June 25, 2020

I would like to be notified as soon as the Structure gadget is made available on Jira Cloud. If there is a beta user group for this, I would like to be made a part of it.

Thank you.

Marketplace Partner
June 25, 2020

Hello Stephen,

Sure, we will send the update here. Please note that Stucture gadget will likely to be implemented in Jira first and Structure macro for Confluence will be implemented later.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Kristin Palmer October 5, 2020

Hi Stepan - any update on when a Structure macro will be available for Jira and Confluence? 

Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2020

Hello Kristin,

No update yet. We have this post on our notification list, so once the feature is released, we will share the news here. If you wish, we can also send the notification to you directly if you leave us your email address.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this
Molly Gallagher November 19, 2020

molly.gallagher@amount.com

Dominic Barnsley December 20, 2020

We'd love this too please

Arutyun Arutyunyan January 11, 2021

Same here

Kristin Palmer January 11, 2021

This would be a great new year gift! Even an ETA would be good...

Naama Betzalel March 14, 2021

hi @Stephen Harlowe  - would love to be notified as well

thank you

lehmann@diagnosticum.eu December 20, 2021

Hello Stepan, we have implemented Structure in JIRA recently but somehow when adding the Structure macro to a Confluence page, there is no data available to choose from. It is blank (see picture). Could you give us an idea what is missing in the initial set up or configuration? Thank you.

image.png

Marketplace Partner
December 20, 2021

Hello lehmann@diagnosticum.eu ,

Please clarify - do you have a Server/Data Center version of Jira or Jira Cloud?
Either way, this matter requires an investigation. Please contact us directly at support.almworks.com for proper support and we'll be back with you shortly.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
lehmann@diagnosticum.eu December 20, 2021

Hello Stepan, thank you for getting back to me. We are using jira Server Version 7.13

Best regards

Marketplace Partner
December 20, 2021

Thank you. There can be many reasons for the gadget showing empty data and to determine what causes this in your case, it is required to run diagnostics and analyze certain technical data from your side. To avoid sharing it here and not confuse other people in this post(the post is about using Structure gadget on a Cloud instance, not Server), please create a support request at our portal.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events