Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Share Jira STRUCTURE to Jira Dashboard, Confluence, or Smartsheet

When/how can I share my Jira Structure to the Jira Dashboard or to Confluence or Smartsheet? We really like the Structure view but cannot seem to view it anywhere else but in the App. Is there a plug-in or API?

2 answers

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we released the Structure dashboard gadget in Structure Cloud. You can find out more about it in our documentation here: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Dashboard+Gadget

Please feel free to try it and if you need our assistance with anything, please contact us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Hello Stephen,

On Jira Server/Data Center, it is possible to show structures on Jira dashboards and on Confluence pages as well with Structure gadget - once you add the gadget in Confluence, Structure macro becomes available for adding on pages. Here is more about it in our documentation:
https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Gadget

On Jira Cloud, Structure gadget is not implemented yet. If you would be interested, we can notify you when it is released by updating this post.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need help with anything else.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

I would like to be notified as soon as the Structure gadget is made available on Jira Cloud. If there is a beta user group for this, I would like to be made a part of it.

Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

Sure, we will send the update here. Please note that Stucture gadget will likely to be implemented in Jira first and Structure macro for Confluence will be implemented later.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Hi Stepan - any update on when a Structure macro will be available for Jira and Confluence? 

Hello Kristin,

No update yet. We have this post on our notification list, so once the feature is released, we will share the news here. If you wish, we can also send the notification to you directly if you leave us your email address.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this

molly.gallagher@amount.com

We'd love this too please

This would be a great new year gift! Even an ETA would be good...

hi @Stephen Harlowe  - would love to be notified as well

thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you