1. Can we clone sub-task and move to another project under another story?
2. Can we import sub-tasks?
3. Can we import stories and relate them with other projects' stories at the same time? such as is cloned by or cloned relation.
1. You can clone a sub-task, but not simultaneously move it. You must clone it first, then move it to another parent.
2. Yes, you can include sub-tasks in a CSV file and import them. You will have to specify the parent issue of each sub-task as part of the data. Refer to this document, under the heading "Create sub-tasks"
3. Yes, you can specify Links as part of the CSV data to link an issue to another issue.
When you establish links between issues during an import the issue being imported will show the Outward Description of the link relationship. Lets say you want the issue you are importing to show that it "clones" a pre-existing issue.
In your CSV add a column with the heading Clones.
For each issue you are importing where you want to add that the link to show that it "clones" another issue, add the issue key for that other issue to this column.
During the import process when you are mapping fields map you "Clones" field/column to the Link "Cloners" field.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event