Set due date after adding comment

Deleted user April 9, 2015

Is there a way to set the due date automatically to one day after the actual date if someone adds a comment to an issue?

It would be great if someone has an idea smile. Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Dombrowsky [catWorkX] August 3, 2015

Hi,

I've the same error on try to set a summary.

log message:

2015-08-04 10:22:10,852 pool-9-thread-1 ERROR anonymous 362x2x2 2a89xe 192.168.10.5,148.251.107.99 /rest/api/2/issue/SD-107 [automation.jira.action.EditIssueAction] Unable to edit issue 'EA-1028' using actor 'bdo': Errors: {}
Error Messages: [Sie sind nicht berechtigt, Vorgänge zuzuweisen.]

Sie sind nicht berechtigt, Vorgänge zuzuweisen ~ You are not authorized to allocate operations

thanks

regards

Benjamin

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2015

I believe you can use the Automation plugin to fire the update in the field when a new comment is added.

Cheers!
Teilor

Deleted user April 14, 2015

I tried it with the Automator plugin:

Select Trigger: Issues Event trigger

Issue Event: Issue commented

JQL expression: project = IFS AND issuetype = Problemmeldung AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened) AND due <= 5m AND assignee in (currentUser())

Choose action: Edit issues action

Edit fields: duedate = duedate +1

The problem:

The rule will not be executed, the log says that I´am not allowed to assign an issue (Sie sind nicht berechtigt, Vorgänge zuzuweisen) ... I only have the german translation of this log entry, but I hope you know what I mean.

It is strange, because I have no action which tells to assign a user?

We also have an other rule which works fine, but changing the duedate does not work.

Can anybody help?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2015

With a bit of dev work. You will have to write a listener to do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events