Service Problem

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2011

I have problem with appache Tomcat, everytime i restart the win server 2003 i have to go to windows services and restart the Atlassian JIRA 4.3.4 , even that I changed the recovery of this service to be restarted automaticly in case of failure

Still i have to restart it every time i shutdown or restart the server or i will get:

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

description The requested resource () is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.32

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2011

Where to begin. Is your service marked as automatic? are there any dependencies that you have made the jira service depend on, eg database? are there any errors in the event log? Is there any log data coinciding with the boot time that may shed linght?

Andrew Ardill
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2011

Andy, this really should be either reworded so that it answers the question (even if just listing possible solutions), or changed into a comment.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2011

One of the issues with "Answers" (and similar systems) is that it provides two different options to respond - answer and comment. Problem is that humans don't work like that, we have linear discussions that branch on topic, not by type of response. The UX is not quite right here.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2011

the service is set to automaticly,

depends on AFD and TP/IP Protocol Driver

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events