Send Auto email using ScriptRunner Jobs having Dashboard attached in pdf or jpg format

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi Guys,

Weird request came from user, User wants an auto email on every friday in which Dashboard should be attached in emails in jpg or pdf or png any format similar to UI. 

Using Script Runner i can setup auto email on every friday but not able to found any solution how to add dashboard into email. Kindly suggest what to do.

Do i need to convert dashboard into jpg or something else ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Vikrant Yadav 

Do you have eazyBI? There is already a feature in that for sending reports as a PDF attachment.

Ravi

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ We have ScriptRunner plugin. I want to send complete Dashboard like Screenshot or pdf. 

thanks

Jaymala Pawar April 18, 2022

Hi @Vikrant Yadav , I have a similar requirement. Did you happen to come up with a solution. If so could you help

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2022

Hi @Jaymala Pawar No, i didn't get any solution yet.

Like Jaymala Pawar likes this

Suggest an answer