Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Selecting to Display only Specific Current Sprint

Edited

Hello Everyone,

Hoping someone can help on this;

Situation:
Because I have 4 development teams on one project I have 4 Active Sprint (Lets call them A, B, C, and D). So each sprint is individually named.

Here is what I want to do:
I want to create a board for a specific team that will display only the current (or Open) sprint for that specific team and no other Sprints. Additionally I'd like to have to go in there and change information each time but simply have the current sprint picked up.

For example:
Project = XYZ, AND Sprint = {Current Sprint for A Team} AND Not Sprints in Closed() or Future Sprints()

Appreciate any help anyone can offer

1 answer

0 votes

Jira doesn't have any knowledge of your sprint to team relationship directly, so there's no way to do this.

Jira mostly sees "Team = Board", so you wouldn't usually expect to see four teams using the same board, they'd usually have their own board, with its own sprints.

If you want to do it directly, you're going to have to give Jira something searchable to work with - something like "Project = XYZ and Team = A-Team".  You wouldn't need to be looking at the sprint closed/future thing at all in that, the board automatically only shows the current sprint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you