See all closed work orders by an ex-technician that includes specific customer names

Jonathan Mayer April 30, 2021

This is on Jira Service Desk Cloud

I'm trying to figure out how to create either a filter or a report that shows me a past employees closed/resolved tickets from 2 particular customers.  Is this possible?

Please help!  Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Mayer

how did you deactivate the account of the ex-employee? I tested in on Jira Cloud with an account but I was able to search for the former employee after still (using their mailaddress it worked out okay, it must be in " " as the @-sign else is breaking the query).

This user was an Agent, then deactivated.

For your last post: the search is possible but assigning is not possible as soon as their account is deactivated.

Does this help and/or was this resolved for you meanwhile?

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Mayer 

Were those past employees service desk agents? Are they no longer active? Try using the basic search in your Issue Navigator. You need to use reporter, assignee, resolution and/or status fields in your search criteria.

Ravi

Jonathan Mayer April 30, 2021

Yes past employee was a Desk agent - no they are no longer active.  When I do the search, I can't use the past employee as an Assignee.  His name no longer shows up as an option.  But if I do a generic text search with his name in it, it pulls up records with him as Assignee in the record.

Jonathan Mayer May 2, 2021

Using the search does not allow me to add that ex-employee/agent as a reporter.

Suggest an answer