Search for tickets completed in the last months

Ernest Nji May 3, 2022

What query can I use to pull up a link for tickets completed within the last month to include in my monthly reports?

1 answer

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2022

Hi @Ernest Nji ,

What you mean by completed, tickets moved to completed status or moved to closed status. 

Assuming, tickets moved to closed status, providing below query. If the your considering other status , then replace status name in the query.

status changed BY currentUser() TO CLOSED AFTER startOfMonth(-1) BEFORE endOfMonth(-1)

Ernest Nji May 3, 2022

Hi @Sreenivasaraju P  thanks for your feedback. I mean tickets moved to done status from April 1st 2022 to April 30th 2022.

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2022

This query will give all the tickets moved to done between given date range.

status changed TO DONE DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

This will give the tickets, which moved by you only, in the given date range

status changed TO DONE BY CURRENTUSER() DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

Like Ernest Nji likes this
Ernest Nji May 4, 2022

Thank you!

Ernest Nji May 4, 2022

@Sreenivasaraju P the query:

status changed TO DONE DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

gives me the issues moved to done by all the teams in the organization but I want to pull out issues for a particular team. I tried to include the teams name but i get an error message. Please advice.

Thank you!

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2022

You can try below query. replace "your group name" in the query with actual group you want

status changed to Done by (membersOf("your group name")) DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

Suggest an answer