Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Search for tickets completed in the last months

What query can I use to pull up a link for tickets completed within the last month to include in my monthly reports?

1 answer

Hi @Ernest Nji ,

What you mean by completed, tickets moved to completed status or moved to closed status. 

Assuming, tickets moved to closed status, providing below query. If the your considering other status , then replace status name in the query.

status changed BY currentUser() TO CLOSED AFTER startOfMonth(-1) BEFORE endOfMonth(-1)

Hi @Sreenivasaraju P  thanks for your feedback. I mean tickets moved to done status from April 1st 2022 to April 30th 2022.

This query will give all the tickets moved to done between given date range.

status changed TO DONE DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

This will give the tickets, which moved by you only, in the given date range

status changed TO DONE BY CURRENTUSER() DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

Like Ernest Nji likes this

@Sreenivasaraju P the query:

status changed TO DONE DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

gives me the issues moved to done by all the teams in the organization but I want to pull out issues for a particular team. I tried to include the teams name but i get an error message. Please advice.

Thank you!

You can try below query. replace "your group name" in the query with actual group you want

status changed to Done by (membersOf("your group name")) DURING ("2022/04/01","2022/04/30")

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you