Search for issues/tasks with a duedate in the next week/month/overdue on NextGenBoard?

brage November 2, 2019

Hi! I am trying to search for issues/tasks based on due date in the NextGen template. Tested stuff like this:

duedate <=1w (trying to find all task that are due within a week)
duedate <=30d (trying to find all task that are due within a month)

But it is not working. What do i do wrong? 

1 answer

4 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2019

Hi @brage ,

You can use below quires.

For Next Week ( from today to next week day),

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=1w AND due>= now() AND issuetype = Task

For next week ( from Sunday to Saturday) ,

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=endOfWeek(1) AND duedate>=startOfWeek(1)

For Next 30 days ( from today to next 30 days)

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=30d AND due>= now() AND issuetype = Task

For current month:( Due dates are within current month. eg for Nov month)

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=endOfMonth() AND duedate>=startOfMonth()

For overdue:

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=now() AND resolution is EMPTY

Thanks,

Avinash

brage November 2, 2019

Not working for me in the next-gen search box. But i get no search operator to work at all. For instance, this search gives me zero results as well:

issuetype = Task

Like Tilman likes this
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2019

Hi @brage ,

Sorry, I meant you are referring to filters in issue navigators. Currently you can not add quick filters in next gen project board and already open request is present with Atlassian on this.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17446

Please add yourself to watcher or vote to get further updates on above issue.

Also search box on board  acts as text search box.

Thanks,

Avinash

brage November 3, 2019

So the next-gen search is only a pure text search? 

Thanks for the help

Bülent Şen November 29, 2020

Thanksss

Teza April 8, 2021

@Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_I am looking for something similar, could you guide me on how can I search for issues that are due next week from Wednesday to Wednesday?

So here is what I'm looking for, issues due from this Wednesday to next Wednesday.

DSell October 4, 2021

@Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_  Can I assume for last week it would be:

For last week ( from Sunday to Saturday) ,

project = "New Testing Project" AND due<=endOfWeek(-1) AND duedate>=startOfWeek(-1)

Like Zeting Huang likes this

Suggest an answer