I'm trying to query tickets based on a date range. I've looked at several items here but none of them seem to work. Here is what I'm trying to do:
project = eCom AND assignee in ("name1", "name2", "name3") AND sprint not in (i20150402, i20150317, i20150303) AND resolved >= 2015/02/15 AND resolved<= 2015/03/31
Essentially get the tickets resolved between 2 dates.
Thanks in advance
So, let's concentrate on the date clauses - I assume that's what you think is not working?
I can't see anything wrong with your JQL - what is it returning? Can you definitely identify an issue where the "resolved" date is showing outside that range?
Apologies, while that comment may be valid, it would make your filter more open.
For comparison here's an approach that filters out issues resolved within two dates
project = NARW AND issuetype = Bug AND status was Resolved during (2015-01-01, 2015-01-31) AND resolution was in (Fixed, "Fixed not Merged", Done) during (2015-01-01, 2015-01-31)
I tried doing something much simpler to isolate the problem better. project = ANL AND status was Resolved during (2015-01-01, 2015-01-31) I'm getting an error that says "Error occurred communicating with the server. Please reload the page and try again.". All other queries work fine.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs