Search Board in a project using JQL

Abhishek Sharma September 23, 2022

I have Project = XYZ, this project has multiple boards B1, B2, B3, B4, B5...

I want to create a query that should Search all issues assigned to a specific user "USER1" in board B3. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Abhishek Sharma ,

Boards are simply visual representations of a query. So if you want to show all issues for a current user in a board there are two ways to accomplish this, well actually probably several different ways.

1. The board itself should have a means of filtering on a given user already. If not you could create A quick filter.
  2. You could take the boards filter and simply add the following to the filter in the advanced issues search - AND assignee = user1
Abhishek Sharma October 11, 2022

Thanks for your help, I applied second option and worked for me.

1 vote
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Abhishek Sharma ,

Please go to your board setting and check the filter query. Copy the filter query and assignee parameter to the query

To this query add assignee = "mention your user name"

Abhishek Sharma October 11, 2022

Great, thanks for help

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders