Se time tracking value to 0 for customer

amin zamani March 27, 2013

Hallo,

I would like to set a default value for the time tracking fields for special users (customer) - want that customer do not see the real value (it seems that it is not possible to hide it at all).

I have tried to to attach following behaviour to the field I want to initiate with default value. But the behaviour is never executed. Do you know why? When I add a "Comment" behaviour it is executed, but by adding one of the time tracking fields as behavor it is never executed. Don't know why. So what I tried was to execute the code inside the comment behaviour - so that the groovy code sets the value of the time tracking t0 zero. But it does not work:

def estimatedTime= getFieldById("tt_single_values_orig");
estimatedTime.setFormValue(0);

But it does not work for some reason. Seems that the id is wrong. What is the id for manipulating

Is there any way to do that? Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my script?

1 answer

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Greetings,

Your comment about the groovy code caught my attention in that it isn't supported in JIRA OnDemand.

You might want to re-label this so that the JIRA gurus will see it.

Here is the link for the OnDemand restricted functions if interested:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

Suggest an answer