Expected Result: A popup window shows all the Boards the ticket is listed on

Actual Result: The following exception is displayed:

image2015-7-8 15:20:30.png

5 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

Could be what Nic said, or it could be that you are using a query like linkedIssuesOf to drive your board, which may be causing a problem. Are you? 

What versions of everything have you got?

0 votes
Arjun Adimari August 25, 2015

@Jamie Echlin (Adaptavist) we are still waiting on this

0 votes
Arjun Adimari August 5, 2015

Hi,

Do you have an update on this issue?

Arjun

0 votes
Arjun Adimari July 13, 2015

Thanks for your replies.

We have JIRA v6.3.1 and ScriptRunner v3.0.16

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

Ok, the next step is to find out what fields are on the "view" screen for that project/issuetype and find out what scripted fields are on that list. Then look at the scripts behind them.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

> or it could be that you are using a query like linkedIssuesOf to drive your board, which may be causing a problem. Are you? You missed a bit of my question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

Ah, yes, sorry, that needs answering first. The coffee has worn off here.

Arjun Adimari July 13, 2015

Yes, We are using linkedIssuesOf. Is that the culprit?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2015

I don't know - how are you using it, as the board filter? Can you give the full filter?

Arjun Adimari July 14, 2015

So this is an example of a filter that is using linkedIssuesOf and driving an Agile Board : project in (ENG, DEVOPS, SI, DB) AND (labels = cross-team OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype = Epic AND labels = cross-team", "is Epic of") OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("labels = cross-team", "has Epic")) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Arjun Adimari July 16, 2015

*Bump

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2015

What version of SR have you got? I fixed something related to this in the most recent version.

Arjun Adimari July 20, 2015

We recently upgraded to 3.1.3

Arjun Adimari July 20, 2015

And that did not fix the issue

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2015

I suspect you have a broken scripted field. - the board tries to display something and the script behind the field is failing.  You might want to read the application log to get the full error and see if that gives you more information

Suggest an answer