ScriptRunner Listener - Event Type ID Mapping

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2019

Hello Community,

I am utilizing Listeners and have been trying to map what event Type ID stands for in the event object Listeners send over.

Thus far I believe the following map:

2 -> Any field changes

6 -> Comment issue

13- > Status Update

Does anyone have a link or information if I am correct with these event Type IDs and what they match to. I have not been able to find documentation around this.

Appreciate the help!

-Roberto

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
fjodors
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2019

Hi

If you need to review events (id, name, etc), you can get them from EventTypeManager, see this article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Getting-an-Event-Name-via-Groovy/qaq-p/1118632

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

Thank you sir. This helped!

Suggest an answer