ScriptRunner, ConfigSlurper and ConfigObject

Max Berger October 14, 2019

Executing the following snippet leads to the following exception:

import groovy.util.ConfigSlurper
import groovy.util.ConfigObject

String s = ""

ConfigSlurper cs = new ConfigSlurper()
ConfigObject a = cs.parse(s)

org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: Could not instantiate global transform class groovy.grape.GrabAnnotationTransformation specified at bundle://172.0:2/META-INF/services/org.codehaus.groovy.transform.ASTTransformation because of exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: groovy.grape.GrabAnnotationTransformation Could not instantiate global transform class org.codehaus.groovy.ast.builder.AstBuilderTransformation specified at bundle://172.0:2/META-INF/services/org.codehaus.groovy.transform.ASTTransformation because of exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.groovy.ast.builder.AstBuilderTransformation Could not instantiate global transform class org.spockframework.compiler.SpockTransform specified at bundle://172.0:5/META-INF/services/org.codehaus.groovy.transform.ASTTransformation because of exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.spockframework.compiler.SpockTransform 3 errors 

I tried this using a real Jira instance with SR 5.5.9. and a local instance from the scriptrunner-samples with version 5.6.1. Can anyone tell me why this fails?

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Hi @Max Berger 

What are you trying to do? If you can share some details then it will be a bit easier.

Ravi

Max Berger October 17, 2019

Thanks for the reply! I solved the problem on my own without the use of ConfigSlurper, but I think it is important to note that ConfigSlurper seems generally broken with ScriptRunner.

Like Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ likes this

Suggest an answer