Like many other users I am getting an error trying to rename a user using Script Runner. We know why we are getting the error (user exists in multiple directories) but want to know if we can get around it. Can anyone tell me where the RenameUser script lives? And if so, if we are able to make edits to it to accomodate what we want to accomplish? We have some dev guys on-site who feel like they may be able to get it to work with our setup.
I don't think you can do that out of the box unless writing your own plugin with Zephyr. However, there is a workaroudn I would use:
1. Install Groovy script runner add on
2. Edit your workflow and add a transition called "Create a test"
3. Go to the post functions for that transition and add a post function
4. Select "Script Post function" which comes with Groovy Script Runner and click add
5. Select "Clones Issue and links" option which you can select issue type test within the same project and fill in other parameters as needed
6. Publish your workflow
You can add this transition/button to anywhere in the workflow and that should meet your requirements.
Hope that helps.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG