SQl query for all issues in status for given date

Martin Surina February 18, 2013

Any idea how to query list of issues in given status at given date?(e.g. all isuess in status "open" on given date or between two dates)
I have Jira 4.0.2 and therefore no possibility to use "was" JQL functionality. I prefer Oracle DB query.

Thanks a lot.

2 answers

2 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2013

Hi Martin

Would you mind to try this JQL : status = Open AND created >= 2013-02-17 AND created <= 2013-02-20

Hope it helps

Cheers :)

I believe this will return all issues "currently in status open" and created in given date. I would like to have list os issues which was in status open in past (given date), no matter in which status they are corrently. So it actually did not help.

0 votes
Kathy Tempesta February 18, 2013

This one is pretty close. You just have to modify it to return the actual issues instead of the count.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACOM/Example+SQL+queries+for+JIRA#ExampleSQLqueriesforJIRA-FindStatuscountsforaProjectonagivendate

Yes I know this one, but unfortunately I didn't have chance to check if it is retunring what I need. It is written for MySQL and it is little bit tricky to rewrite it to Oracle. I made it somehow, but still cannot get to wanted result. :/ I'll keep trying.

That site with sql query examples is not bad, but if the queries are commented more detailly it would be much more helpful. Sometimes I'm not sure what to modify as I have no idea what is actually stored in mentioned tables.

Suggest an answer