It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SLA time showing in Days format instead of Hours in JIRA Service Desk 3.11.3 Edited

JIRA Service Desk 3.11.3.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

As of Jira Service Desk 3.6, SLA rendering has changed from hour to Day. The days/hours (how many hours make a day, usually 8h = 1d) will be based on your SLA calendar, and this can't be modified.

We hope this removes the ambiguity around SLAs, where you need to remember your SLA's calendar settings, and gives you a figure which is not only more readable.

0 votes
Danson Atlassian Team Dec 06, 2018

You can disable the feature by follow below steps:-
# Navigate to the URL below:
{code}<JIRA Base URL>/secure/SiteDarkFeatures!default.jspa{code}
# Authenticate as an Admin.
# Find the package below and click the "Disable" option beside it.
{code}sd.sla.improved.rendering.enable{code}
# Replicate the issue again and check if the load time is still same.

Hi. Can I ask why the displayed SLA was changed to days but the SLA entry on a project remains at hours. It makes it very confusing.

Up :)
Same for me, I have a SLA time to resolution displayed in days+hours on the project view, but only in hours on customer portal :

image.pngimage.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

302 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you