SIL Error with getIssueFields()

Topher December 5, 2014

I have run in to an error using the function getIssueFields(). The function takes a string as a parameter which is suppose to be the key of the issue. The problem is that a few of our projects have numbers as the project key which causes the function to error out. For example if I have in my script the following:

string[] test = getIssueFields("8HO-1");

Then the script will error out when it is run with the following message: "An unknown exception occured executing Validator com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.jjupin.sil.SilValidator@d3234ab: root cause: Exception while executing SIL program >>myScript<<"

The sequence after the "@" is always different. Withing the JIRA logs the error is stated: "[keplerrominfo.sil.lang.SILUtils] [SIL Error on line: 1, column: 17] Field >>8HO-1<< cannot be matched against a standard field, a custom field or an alias. What is it?"

I currently have JIRA version 6.0.7 with JJupin 3.0.0.

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2014

Hi,

We fixed this issue in 3.0.1 (available since today) smile. Please upgrade.

Have fun

Suggest an answer