SIL Error with getIssueFields()

I have run in to an error using the function getIssueFields(). The function takes a string as a parameter which is suppose to be the key of the issue. The problem is that a few of our projects have numbers as the project key which causes the function to error out. For example if I have in my script the following:

string[] test = getIssueFields("8HO-1");

Then the script will error out when it is run with the following message: "An unknown exception occured executing Validator com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.jjupin.sil.SilValidator@d3234ab: root cause: Exception while executing SIL program >>myScript<<"

The sequence after the "@" is always different. Withing the JIRA logs the error is stated: "[keplerrominfo.sil.lang.SILUtils] [SIL Error on line: 1, column: 17] Field >>8HO-1<< cannot be matched against a standard field, a custom field or an alias. What is it?"

I currently have JIRA version 6.0.7 with JJupin 3.0.0.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

We fixed this issue in 3.0.1 (available since today) smile. Please upgrade.

Have fun

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

14 views 0 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you