Rule for automatization

Mindaugas Ambroza May 10, 2024

Hello, got question with Rule, which can auto assignee to person and dont need other person help.
Problem is how to make rule that he assignee tickets from one reporter ( like microsoft auth problem ) to one specific one person who work with it . I'll try creat rule, but when i try it, that rule can only assignee all incidents or request to one person.

I need specific reporter assignee to specific person.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

I solved problem, thanks for replay. You can close now ticket

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2024

Hey @Mindaugas Ambroza 

There is no ticket as community is not same as Atlassian support :) 

I am an atlassian expert voluntarily contributing for the questions of other community users ;) 

If my answer had helped, you can choose to click on 'Accept answer' to close the thread and help others easily get the solution 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2024

Hi @Mindaugas Ambroza 

Welcome to community!

If i understand correctly, you can use the condition block to validate if the reporter as specific person and then set the specific assignee

I will add photo, what i want, maybe its will be more simple to understand.
I want that reporter msp@bluebridge.lt always automatically assiggnee to  agent Vaidotas. But not all others tickets or incidents
Screenshot 2024-05-10 140055.pngScreenshot 2024-05-10 140112.png
And then i try search rule how to make it. I can make only rule which give all tickets for this person, but not specific

Screenshot 2024-05-10 140348.png
This maded rule assignee all incidents and all request to one person 

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2024

What you can do is, like how you have if issuetype = subtask, you can also validate whether reporter = given user

sample, 

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 13.22.56.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events