Risks not appearing in BigPicture Risk Board

Deleted user March 18, 2021

Hello,

I'm creating new risks straight from the board, filling in Risk Probability and Risk Consequence. Any ideas why my Risk doesn't get displayed on the board?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2021

Hello @[deleted] 

When it comes to creating a Risk and place it straight directly on the Risk Matrix in BigPicture, the easiest way to accomplish this is to navigate to the Risk module and use the "+Risk" button, which allows you to create a new risk, or you can select the existing Jira issue. Please kindly take a look at the below screenshot, as well as the page in our documentation dedicated to the module in question:

risks module add.png

- Risks Module

Furthermore, in order to ensure that the Jira issues are correctly placed on the Risk matrix in your created BOX, it is necessary to complete the configuration in the BigPicture Technical Configuration settings, where you can decide which fields should be used to estimate the Risk Consequence/Probability. Please kindly take a look at the below page in our documentation that describes this section:

- App Configuration: Risks

Should you experience any additional difficulties with the Risk mode, I highly recommend creating a ticket to our Support Department by using this ServiceDesk Form, so that we can investigate it in more depth.

Best regards,

Adam

Deleted user March 31, 2021

Thank you Adam!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events