Results from a form creating multiple tickets

Siobhan Cunningham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Hello,

I'm trying to creat an onboarding board that will send individual tickets to separate teams within the organization to kick-off account creation, laptop build, benefits sign up etc.  I'd ideally like the tickets to be auto assigned to the correct team and person with due dates based on the start date of the new employee.  Has anyone done this type of automation?

Thanks,

Siobhan

2 answers

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2024

HI @Siobhan Cunningham - OnRamp solves this usecase. Please take a look.

OnRamp.jpg

Also here are some recent articles that you may find useful:

Disclosure: I'm part of Onward who built OnRamp.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2024

Hi @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ 

As a reminder...when recommending a marketplace vendor product, please ensure you disclose your affiliation to that vendor in your post wording. For more information about this, please see:

Atlassian Community online guidelines | Marketplace + Solution Partners | App Central

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723

Kind regards,
Bill

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2024

Hi @Bill Sheboy - I updated my post. Thanks for the reminder.

Regards
Prabhu

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2024

Hi @Siobhan Cunningham -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I recommend searching the community articles / posts for "onboarding" to find examples where others have automated what you describe.

The specifics of how you do this depend on your needs and how you are managing the required work.

For example, let's assume your new employee onboarding always has common work items (e.g., account creation, new laptop, benefits intake, etc.), and those could be subtasks automatically created and assigned to teams when the "new employee" issue is created.  Other things could be distinct, such as the software for their laptop, and that could be managed with a multiple-select custom field, which could then be added to other issues.

To learn more about automation, please look here:

Kind regards,
Bill

Siobhan Cunningham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Thank you, will search on that!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events