Resolved Issues (with status in last column) staying on backlog

Hussein J January 10, 2022

Hi all,

I have multiple issues in a sprint on my backlog that won't 'disappear' from the list even though they have been resolved a fair few weeks ago. I have read multiple articles in the community but none have worked for me.

Screenshot_19.jpg

The status they are assigned to are indeed in the last column and have a resolution set to them. Is there anything I am missing?

Screenshot_20.png
Any assistance will be much appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Hussein J 

Like @Jakub Sławiński  your "Done" issues are not mapped to any column. Please create one more column called as "Done" and map the status there.

Also please check if the issues are marked with a resolution, i.e. they shouldn't be marked as Unresolved even after they are in "Done" status.

Regards,

Vishwas

0 votes
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022

What is your "Hide completed issues older than" board setting?

What is the exact status of your issues? It seems the "DONE" status is not mapped on your board?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events