Reports

Gregory Griffin April 20, 2023

Hi any one know why I can't see reports in the left hand pane, on my Jira project?

I see an icon called insights, but that only has a fraction of the reports I expected & they behave like gadgets.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Hi @Gregory Griffin and welcome to the community,

Reports are enabled by default and can't be disabled. It's weird that you can't see them. Can you please post a screenshot of what you see?

image.png

Hi Alex, many thanks for your response.

As per screen shot, I would expect to see reports on the left pane.

On the right there is a reports looking icon, but called insights, this seems to have some limited report's, ie there is no velocity report amongst others, also you can't enlarge them or manipulate them in any way.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Go to project > project settings > features and enable the reports from there 

Aha simple thank you so much!

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

@Gregory Griffin kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others in the community with similar questions. Much obliged!

Suggest an answer