Reports on change management

stevew November 21, 2019

We are trying to use change management through Jira to manage misc projects so we have visibility at the end and documented proof that we have completed the project with the checks and balances in place. We don't need a full blown change management system and as we are using Jira in our environment thought we could use change management through it. Seems to deliver most of what we need and may be able to live with what it doesn't have but wondering if there is some way of printing summary or anything done as a change item for record keeping and audit purposes.

IE: Report showing change title, summary start and complete dates, maybe even successful!

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Evan Golden {VisualScript}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 3, 2019

Hello Steve,

You can create fully customizable change management reports with VisualScript for Jira.  It is a marketplace app that can pull in all data points from Jira and create fully customized reports.  It can easily find change title (i assume summary or a custom field), start and complete dates (i assume custom fields?).  You can even report on created, accepted, not approved changes during specific periods of time.

FYI - I work on the product team for the VisualScript products.

Suggest an answer