Reporting on custom fields.

Miki Goyal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2012

I want to get a report that tells me the number of JIRAs (within a given filter) that had a specific value for each of the last week. For example we have a Data Stage custom fields that can have one of 10 values. I want to know the number of JIRAs last week that had value1, value2, etc...

3 answers

2 votes
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

If you want to do more flexible JIRA reports using custom fields then try eazyBI reporting application for JIRA. You will be able to select which JIRA projects to import as well as which custom fields you would like to use in reports. There are several pre-defined sample reports as well as you can easily create your own custom reports, charts and dashboards.

2 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2012

Create a filter with Created time as per your requirement (last week <7d).

Add a Issue Statistics gadget to your Dashboard with this Custom Field as the statistics.

This should give your your data.

If you are just looking for a one time usage, you need not save the filter or add the gadget, you can directly use the Charts menu item from the Issue Navigator and get the aggregation.

Miki Goyal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 23, 2012

Thanks for the response. This doesn't help for me to get trend information. I was not clear in the original question but imagine:

Value1 Week1 10
Value2 Week1 10
Value1 Week2 12
Value2 Week2 44

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2012

Create a custom field (Script runner) to calculate the week number using Created Date field. Use the two dimensional statitics gadget with one axis as this new custom field and the other axis as your other value custom field.

0 votes
Miguel Angel Salas Solis March 20, 2019

Hi, does any one knows which add on could help me with this?

For Instance, I have 20 Payroll tickets, 8 of them have "0" in the # of Errors field, and the other 12 have distinct values on the # of errors field such as "5", "20", "8", etc.

And so far I'm only able to pull out a graphic that would tell me that I have 8 Payroll tickets with no errors and 12 with errors, but what I need to know is the total of errors of that 20 tickets, for instance 158 errors on those 20 tickets

Is this possible with an add on?

Thanks in advance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events