Report for Fix Version Add Date

Ruben Garcia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2020

Is it possible to run a report that shows the date of when a fix version has been added to any issue key.

Is there is a way to get a list of tickets that get added to a fix version, once it's started ?

Example: We start fix version v1.10 in a week from now, with 50 tickets, and we need to know on a daily basis, what all new tickets get added/prioritized to fix version v1.10

1 answer

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2020

Hi @Ruben Garcia ,

Don't you think that fix version update date on the issues should be the release date of the version? 

Ruben Garcia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2020

Hi @Niranjan 

Not necessarily, since with our organization, we use the fix version to prioritize issue keys for our next upcoming release. My question is: Is there a script, or a report, that I may use in order to see the add date that a fix version was added to any issue key?

Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

Hi @Ruben Garcia ,

You can try scripted fields. The other way that I could think of is

1. Create a date/date time field and associate it to the view screen of the issue.
  2. Remove the Fix Version field from create/edit screen
  3. Add a transition "Add Fix Version" with a transition screen and Fix version field on it. Make fix version field required.
  4. Add a post-function to the transition to capture the time of transition.

Suggest an answer