Reorder Activity

Benjamin Britain August 27, 2013

Is there any way to reorder the Activity on the Issues page. I would prefer to display the most recent Activity first so the user doesn't have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the most recent entries.

2 answers

0 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

The activities can't be reorderd and should displayed in the right order. But you can change the default order for the comments.

See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+Default+Order+for+Comments+from+Ascending+to+Descending

Benjamin Britain September 26, 2013

Sorry, maybe I wasn't quite clear enough.

First, I am using the OnDemand version. I have looked at the link that Julian sent and don't have advanced settings anywhere (and yes, I was sure I was logged in as administrator).

When you click on an issue, you get the issue information (Details, Description, People, Dates, Time Tracking, and Activity {with tabs: All, Comments, Work Log, History, Activity, Commits} down the left side for the default layout). When I click on the Work Log tab, I can see all the pertinent information for the other sections of the information, but the work log itself displays the oldest information first, so in order to view the most recent information, I need to scroll down 5 to 6 pages worth of work log in order to view the most recent information. Instead, I would like to see the most recent work log entries without having to scroll. I have a 6 second video of my issue if this is not clear enough. http://youtu.be/IZOF3NjlOxM

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hmm. You are talking about the Activity Stream right? The most recent activities are at the top of the list.

Suggest an answer