I'd like to do some statistics on the reopened status:
1. How many bugs were reopened
2. Who is the developer whom his bugs fixes (resolved) were reopened most? Or, for each developer, how many bug fixes were reopened by QA?
3. How many times each bug was reopened?
1. Use JQL status changed from Closed to Reopened
2. Add column Assignee to the issue navigator, if it is not present already
3. Use Misc WF extensions and use a calculated field to increase everytime an issue moves from closed to reopened
I followed your solution but I want to count for existing issues.
I want to write a mysql query to find out no of times an issue got reopened in his life time.
The issue might closed now but I want to know reopned issue count.
Is there any mysql query to know the count?
Much appreciate if I get solution.
@Renjith Pillai I like the ideas you suggestion under option 1. I understand the calculated field should be updated for example in a workflow transition. The issue is that the post-function to update a field, does not allow to update a custom field. So, I don't see how it can be implemented. Would you provide more detail for this solution? Thanks. David
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs