Released Versions Change Log Gadget

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

Is there a gadget which shows the released versions information (as seen under the Change Log of a Project)?

If a gadget doesn't exist, is there any other way (other than making my own gadget) to display this information in Confluence?

5 answers

1 vote
Stefan Hett July 20, 2014

added a JIRA feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-39195

Bern Abplanalp December 18, 2014

voted! thanks for submitting.

1 vote
Stefan Hett July 6, 2014

I achievd that by using a custom filter and the two-dimensional-filter gadget. See http://www.luke1410.de:8090/secure/Dashboard.jspa

The filter was set to filter issues by a single project and only contain resolved issues.

Then the two dimensional filter gadget was set-up to list:

issue-types in X-axis

Fix version-entry in Y-axis (descending order, so the last version is on top).

Obviously I'd also prefere a more graphically appealing gadget, but at least that's some way to solve the case.

0 votes
Bern Abplanalp December 18, 2014

I agree this would be very helpful. FYI, as a workaround to meet this need in a graphical representation on a JIRA Dashboard, I created a custom filter and applied it to the "Issues Statistics" gadget, with the gadget setting for "statistic type" field to "Fix For Version (all)". The filter I used to grab all the completed (released) Versions is: [project in (project 1, project 2, project 3) AND type in (Story, Task, Bug) AND fixVersion in releasedVersions() ORDER BY Rank]

0 votes
Geoff June 19, 2014

I am looking for the same. A Road Map Gadget but showing what has been released for all projects over the last three months.

0 votes
tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2012

The Road Map Gadget does exactly what you want in reverse - it shows the releases due - I imagine it should be fairly easy to use this as a starting point to create your own gadget.

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

I am scared of making my own gadget :(

Peter E. September 30, 2012

@VegasMick I stumbled across the same issue. Have you already written that plugin and perhaps made it publicly available?

Suggest an answer