Release notes for Jira Software 7.2.x

Domagoj Zecevic March 20, 2019

Hi All,

First i would like to apologize for asking this question here, but release notes on confluence are not accessible (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-7-2-x-release-notes-826896227.html), and support is totally useless. I have opened support ticket before 2 weeks CA-673373, and still fighting to get this page available to public.

Is there anyone who know those release notes? I need it for my customer before Friday this weeks (22.03.) I need just what are new features against 7.1.x version. I have to make update Jira from 7.1.x to 7.13.x and they are requesting that i document all changes, and this is last piece of information that is missing.

Thanks you all!

Domagoj.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

Hi, it looks like page has been deleted.

But you can find it also here in platform release notes - only link to Jira Sofware is that broken. But I think main changes you can find.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/jira-7-2-x-platform-release-notes-826896232.html

Domagoj Zecevic March 21, 2019

Thanks, this has helped me much.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2019

Hello @Domagoj Zecevic 

As per the information here it seems that Atlassian no longer supports 7.2

https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-end-of-life-policy-201851003.html

Jira Software

8.0 (EOL Date: Feb 11, 2021)
7.13 (EOL Date: Nov 28, 2020)
7.12 (EOL Date: Aug 27, 2020) 
7.11 (EOL Date: Jul 11, 2020) 
7.10 (EOL Date: May 29, 2020) 
7.9 (EOL Date: Apr 9, 2020) 
7.8 (EOL Date: Feb 20, 2020) 
7.7 (EOL Date: Jan 11, 2020) 
7.6 (EOL Date: Nov 14, 2019) 
7.5 (EOL Date: Sep 6, 2019) 
7.4 (EOL Date: Jun 29, 2019)  

Hi @Tarun Sapra 

Yes this is true. It is end of Life.

Currently my customer is using 7.1.x and on weekend i have to upgrade to 7.13.x. 

Before the upgrade they are asking to me to write all new features. I found everything except was new in 7.2.x.

I just want to present all new features, that is all.

Greets
Domagoj

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2019

Hello @Domagoj Zecevic 

Thanks for the clarification, I will try to reach out to someone from Atlassian regarding the same, but in the meantime I feel that since you have the release notes of all other version thus you can go ahead with the Upgrade.

Hello @Tarun Sapra 

Thanks for your help.

I will go with upgrade for sure. This few features will make my meeting on Friday much easier, then explaining that i can not find information on Atlassian site.

Greets
Domagoj

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

@Domagoj Zecevic Did you check my answer? :-)

Suggest an answer