I am running a fairly complex custom report using XSLT from an XML export of a JIRA filter. I want to use the rank in the agile board to sort the issues, well, by rank.
In the export I find that the "new" rank is empty everywhere, see below.
(The obsolete rank however is there.)
Thanks a lot
note: I do not use fields in the export. just:
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs