Quick filter set up

Borja Díez Asenjo June 30, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Quick Filters

Hi,

I would llike to establish 2 quick filters in a Kanban board:

1) Check which are the tasks in the current sprint under certain status. 
I have differenciated sprtins by using different labels (like Sprint_v18, Sprint_v19,...).

The current query I have is: status in ("Backlog","Under Analysis","In progress","Done") and labels in ("Sprint_v18", "Sprint_v19","Sprint_v20")

BUT,  instead of inserting each label manually, would like to know if its possible to filter starting automatically at a certain label name like "... and labels in (Sprint_vXX)"

2) Following the first filter, would like to set another one to show only future sprints.

So the idea would like to establish a query like ""... and labels in (Sprint_vXX > Y)"

Is it possible?

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2016

The first one, no, I'm afraid you can't use wildcards in sprint names.

On the second though, try the function openSprints() - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html#Advancedsearching-functionsreference-openSprintsopenSprints()

Borja Díez Asenjo June 30, 2016

Thanks Nic.

I'm afraid that it's not possible to use function openSprints() as tasks aren't strictly related to a sprint (we use Kanban not Scrum). The only way we are differenciating sprints now is by using different labels, not by setting a Start/End date sprint.

Any other ideas?
Thx 

Suggest an answer