• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Query to show open issues and issues closed in last x days? Edited

I want my query to show all issues that are either open now or were closed within the last x number of days.  Essentially, tickets closed more than x days ago will "fall off" the board/query.  Here is what I have:

project = FUS AND (resolved >= -1d OR status != "Resolved") ORDER BY cf[10011] ASC, created DESC

Unfortunately I'm still seeing tickets I closed more than 1 day ago.  What am I doing wrong?

p.s. ">= -1d" was generated by the simple query.  I also tried "<= 1d" and get the same results.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

This works:

project = FUS AND (resolved >= -1d OR status != Done) ORDER BY cf[10011] ASC, created DESC

I thought "Resolved" was the special status that included "Done" and "Closed", etc.  No?

0 votes

What do you mean by "closed"? Resolved means that the resolution of an issue was set. If you mean by "closed", that the issue was moved to the Closed status, then your JQL query should be like this:

status changed to Closed after -1d

@Alexey Matveev _cPrime_ 

Can you help me with JQL for closed tickets up to 50 only in a single filter.

I am not sure about JQUERRY 

Try this...

AND status = "In Dev" OR resolved > -1d

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you