Query to show open issues and issues closed in last x days?

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2018

I want my query to show all issues that are either open now or were closed within the last x number of days.  Essentially, tickets closed more than x days ago will "fall off" the board/query.  Here is what I have:

project = FUS AND (resolved >= -1d OR status != "Resolved") ORDER BY cf[10011] ASC, created DESC

Unfortunately I'm still seeing tickets I closed more than 1 day ago.  What am I doing wrong?

p.s. ">= -1d" was generated by the simple query.  I also tried "<= 1d" and get the same results.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2018

This works:

project = FUS AND (resolved >= -1d OR status != Done) ORDER BY cf[10011] ASC, created DESC

I thought "Resolved" was the special status that included "Done" and "Closed", etc.  No?

0 votes
Ant March 21, 2018

Try this...

AND status = "In Dev" OR resolved > -1d

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2018

What do you mean by "closed"? Resolved means that the resolution of an issue was set. If you mean by "closed", that the issue was moved to the Closed status, then your JQL query should be like this:

status changed to Closed after -1d
Mahesh Kallepalli November 15, 2019

@Alexey Matveev 

Can you help me with JQL for closed tickets up to 50 only in a single filter.

burle_chaitanya November 19, 2020

I am not sure about JQUERRY 

Suggest an answer