Query to list all Components in a Jira Board

Faun Bradbery May 10, 2023

I need to create a query that lists all Components currently listed in all of our features/epics in our Jira board so that I can display them in dashboard. I know I can export the list from the Components menu, but as new impacted teams/systems (what we list in the Component/s field are added, that export becomes stale, and the dashboard will show real time. 

Any thoughts on this? When I try various queries, it seems that it wants me to include each component already active, I can't seem to figure out how to do a wildcard search to show all values in the componet field, sort by ASC

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Himanshi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2023

Hello @Faun Bradbery , 

Welcome to the community!

if you wish to segregate different filter and do not want to use quick filter Company managed project.

My approach would :You can use fixversion and define one component at the time to use from board. Likewise you can create multiple quick filter. 

If you can share more on which type of project JWM, JSW etc you are using is that a company managed or team managed I can try to look for the solution.

Hope it would help

Suggest an answer