Query/other method to view issues of a release that changed status within a timeframe

Deleted user June 3, 2021

Hi community,

Question regarding finding issues, I check issues of releases daily but at first, I would like to see the issues that have changed between the days I've changed.

In essence: how do I only get to see the issues of a release that have changed status, within one day?

Thanks in advance ✌

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

Please try this one:

project = myProject
AND fixVersion = myVersion
AND status CHANGED AFTER -24h

Please see this documentation for other tests around status changing:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/

Best regards,

Bill

Deleted user June 4, 2021

Hi @Bill Sheboy 

That's awesome, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you and for the documentation as well!

Have a nice weekend.

Alec

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Alec, I am glad to see that helped.  You may also want to look at the advanced JQL functions for versions, as they can make queries generic so you wouldn't need to update the version/release name over time.  Please look here for details:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/#Advancedsearchingfunctionsreference-earliestUnreleasedVersionearliestUnreleasedVersion--

__Bill

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Have you tried to use JQL e.g. updated >= date1 and updated < date2

Deleted user June 3, 2021

Yes, I think what I get to see then is issues of which any information other than the status has been updated (e.g. due date). In my case, I'm only interested in the issues that changed from ticket status. For example, from In-progress to Merging or Testing etc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events