Is it possible to create a query string that searches for
1) all types of issues where the assignee is me AND they're NOT closed
2) specifically userstories assigned to me that may have CLOSED status (well they all have this status in our system)
The problem is that a number of closed tasks are assigned to me, and when I mask them out this prevents me to see the closed US's assigned.
Can I combine them into 1 string?)
- open task (subtasks typically) assigned to me - I need to see them
- closed tasks assigned to me - I do not need them
- closed userstories assigned to me (because all US are closed after creation) - I need to see them because they "include" open tasks linked to these US's
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs