Is it possible to create a query string that searches for
1) all types of issues where the assignee is me AND they're NOT closed
2) specifically userstories assigned to me that may have CLOSED status (well they all have this status in our system)
The problem is that a number of closed tasks are assigned to me, and when I mask them out this prevents me to see the closed US's assigned.
Can I combine them into 1 string?)
- open task (subtasks typically) assigned to me - I need to see them
- closed tasks assigned to me - I do not need them
- closed userstories assigned to me (because all US are closed after creation) - I need to see them because they "include" open tasks linked to these US's
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot