Query completed SLA higher than 40h

Hi Guys, I just changed my SLA metrics for Time To Resolution from 120h to 40h and now I would like to know, from the closed tickets, which of them has their Time To Resolution higher than 40h by querying JIRA using JQL.

Thanks

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Thiago!

There are two different queries that may achieve what you want. You may try both and check what suits you best:

"Time to resolution" = breached()

OR

"Time to resolution" < 0h

--
Cheers!

Joao

Hi Joao, neither of them worked.The first one will show me only the breached ones which in case of the closed tickets they met the SLA because was 120h but they took 100h, so its over 40h but at that time was less than the SLA. And the second query don't bring me any results, because when a ticket takes more than 40h the timer starts going down negatively. But thanks for your help.

Sorry, my bad. I just edited the second query to another one. Could you try that instead?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

89 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you