QA assignee filed does not appear in my scrum board avatar list.

Anna Gharibyan April 10, 2023

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 10.07.57.png

In this avatar list my QA asignee person, that filed does not appear, how can I fix it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

Hi @Anna Gharibyan 

First of all I'm not sure that all users within a project can be visible there. Second of all, has this user being granted project membership? Does he has access on this project?

yes he has access ,,, when i put him in asignnee filed he appears but when i put him in QA Asignee filed does not show in the avatar bubble

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

"QA Assignee" is not a systemic field. So that's why you don't see him up there.

so what is going to be a solution?

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2023

Place QA assignee in the "assignee" field. In Jira cloud, you can't really mess this functionality. There isn't just a way.

If having the assignee's avatar on the quick filter bar is a "must have" for you, then you should use the assignee field and change the way you work. E.g. keep your "QA Assignee" field as a historic field, and use the Assignee field to indicate who is working on the issue.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2023

You can use automation to copy the QA assigee into the assignee field when the issue moves into QA

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events