QA Failed appear as Red

Trena Norcia April 20, 2021

WE would like when an issue is in the status QA Failed for that Status to appear as Red.  Can you please help me figure out how to do this?

I can see that there are only 3 statuses To Do  In Progress and Done.  In progress is the status category and is Blue.  We only want the status to appear as Red when it is in QA Failed.

Thank you in advance for this help.  I have read as much as I can on this topic and did not see positive comments related to this, I am hoping this is an option.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

@Trena Norcia Unfortunately, as you say, there are only 3 options for setting status colours - there is an open feature request with Atlassian to support this, but as this was created over 7 years ago I wouldn't expect it to be implemented any time soon!

There are some add-ons out there which might be able to achieve this, however based on a quick search, there don't seem to be many suitable ones for Jira Cloud - there are one or two but most of the reviews say they don't work... But it might be worth getting a free trial of them to see if they work for you

Trena Norcia April 20, 2021

7 years  and no advancement?  Surely others have the need to show statuses in difference colors than blue?  It hardly seems acceptable that there is not any additional information provided or at least acknowledgement that Atlassian has no desire to  address this?  

Thank you for your reply.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events