It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pull Jira report using REST API

Is it possible to pull a Jira report using REST API. For example, I have a sprint reports, can I pull the report from Jira using rest API.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello,

It is not possible to pull a report, if it is not supported by the developer. You can not pull the Sprint Report. You would need to pull issues, history and create the Sprint report yourself.

Ah okay this is really helpful. Thank you!

I am planning to create a Jira dashboard with few reports like "Created vs Resolved report". Can I pull this dashboard using rest api.

You can't. All out of the box reports can not be pulled out by rest.

See this answer to a similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Sprint-Velocity-using-Jira-Agile-REST-API/qaq-p/539237#M76894

TL;DR: It's possible, but not documented. You'll have to find the REST-URL manually by creating the report and watching the requests in your browser's devtools.

@Alexey Matveev _cPrime_ , it is possible.  

String requestUrl = baseUrl + "/rest/greenhopper/latest/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId=" + boardId + "&sprintId=" + sprintId;

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you