Promote changes to a different environment

Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

Hi,

I try to find the best way to promote changes done in our integration environment to the production. Actually, we just replay all our setting manually done in integration to production, which lead to a lot of errors due to missing things...

Is there any way to store/get a list of all new custom fields, workflows, screen, permission schemes, projects, users, etc done since a given point in time?

Even if we cannot replay it automatically into the production, a listing may be enough for us: at least, it will prevent any omissions...

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013
Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2013

Hum, that seems exactly what I need :) I will give a try!

Thank you :)

0 votes
VikasB August 26, 2016

Plan runners add on adds task to run build plans, test plans, create release, re-deploy , promote deployments or rollback releases as well as REST API

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mdb.plugins.planrunners/server/overview

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer