Project created with ScriptRunner "Copy project" built in script can't be found

Rich Scire September 21, 2015

I used the "Copy project" built in script to create a new project with key WREG. After the script completed successfully, I tried to access from the project list generated via project via Project->View all projects. When I clicked on the project name I got the error: "The project or issue you are trying to view does not exist. Try browsing for projects." I've used the Copy project script many times with no problems.

I'd appreciate any help with this issue.

3 answers

1 vote
Andrew Moulton February 8, 2016

I don't know if this is helpful or not as you're using a built in function, but this is something where I was having similar issues.

Try doing ComponentAccessor.getProjectManager().refresh() before and after creating a project.  I was having problems creating projects with ScriptRunner using a custom script.  I ended up refreshing the project cache before running projectManager.createProject and after.  

So far so good on my side.

0 votes
RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

This has happened to me before on a couple of occasions.  Then if you try to delete it, it also says it doesn't exist.  Essentially, it does exist, but the project cache needs to be cleared somehow.  Try adding a space to another project's name, or something that might trigger this cache to be flushed.  

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

What version of the plugin is it? Did you upgrade recently? Do you have browse permission on the source (and therefore the target) project?

Suggest an answer