Problema ao criar conta com dominio

Hayasa B_I April 14, 2023

Boa tarde, gostaria de criar uma conta com o domínio "@hayasa.com.br" para alguns testes. Mas não recebo e-mails automáticos tais como, código de verificação e e-mail de confirmação.

att,

Mateus

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Hi,

I understand that you are not receiving invitation emails to that domain.  The SMTP server shows a number of bounced messages to addresses on that domain.  For example:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [BN1NAM02FT041.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com]

This particular error message (550 5.4.1) is a known problem with some outlook users.  Please see our guide over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108

This explains some steps you can take within Outlook/office365 in order to configure your mailbox to trust our mail server to send to you.

I have cleared all the suppression on our side for that domain.  However it is likely that your mail server could continue to bounce messages if you do not follow the steps in that article to help here.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events