Problem with incoming Webhook and MS-Teams

Bernd Degen May 13, 2020

Hi, guys,
I'm desperate because I'm not getting anything on my teams channel.

but one by one.
I have Site Admin permission and created a new webhook in Jira cloud. I created the webhook address from the incoming Webhook in MS-Teams via the connector. MS-Teams also shows in the channel that I created it.

In Jira Webhook I configured that I will be informed about all events concerning issues and comments.

No matter what I do now, create new issues, comment, close or status changes, nothing gets through to MS-Teams.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong or have I missed something?

I am very grateful for your support, my possibilities seem to be exhausted.

Best regards
Bernd

1 answer

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Bernd Degen

If you have any issues with the Jira Cloud Connector, you can turn to Microsoft directly.

In case you have any questions concerning the Integration, feel free to raise a ticket.

Best regards,

SoftServe Support Team

Bernd Degen May 15, 2020

Hi @SoftServe Support ,

thank you for your suggestion. There is nothing wrong with Jira Cloud Connector.

I use the incomming Webhook from MS-Teams to connect to the Jira WEbhook.

Regards

Bernd

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

Dear @Bernd Degen 

In this case we would kindly ask you to contact us at https://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/msteams-atlassian-privacy-policy so we can investigate your issue and help you out.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support Team

Suggest an answer