Problem with Xray import execution JUnit XML - Return empty array

We have running into a problem in Xray REST API that import execution results (JUnit xml) since last week (March 29th), before this date everything was working perfectly and we didn’t change anything in the code. I also checked the official documentation and nothing was changed since we started to use it.
When I’m calling the request:
curl -v --location -k --request POST 'https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v1/import/execution/junit/multipart' -H "Authorization: Bearer $TOKEN_XRAY" -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" -F testInfo=@test_case_fields.json -F info=@test_execution_fields.json -F results=@target/surefire-reports/report_merged.xml
The response didn’t return the test execution key anymore but returns an empty body with status code 200. As I said, the XML and JSON files maintained in the same format as before (the last time that the script worked was in March 28th). I also tried to use REST API v2 and the same problem happened. Please, help us how to solve it because it is impacting our test results and reports.
Following the JSON files that we are using:

test_case_fields.json (testInfo):
{"fields":{"project":{"key":"CQA"},"labels":["Bugbash"],"customfield_11569":["FUNCTIONAL"],"customfield_11554":["FTS"]}}

test_execution_fields.json (info): {"fields":{"project":{"key":"CQA"},"summary":"[API]-Automation-contextual_search_v2","issuetype":{"name":"Test Execution"},"customfield_11566":["Automation"],"labels":["Bugbash"]},"xrayFields":{"testPlanKey":"CQA-608"}} 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events