Problem getting issues to show up in the "Agile" Scrum Backlog

Chris Koplan October 29, 2012

I recently started a new project and wanted to use the new JIRA/Greenhopper Agile views to manage it. I have other projects that are working just fine but for whatever reason this project is not working. I have entered in my tickets, but they do not show up in my backlog. If I got to the Agile -> Classic the tickets show up in the unassigned view. So obviously the tickets are there and the old way of doing a scrum has been setup correctly. So, what do I need to do in order to get it to work in the new system on the backlog page.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MinC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2012

Hi Chris,

Just to let you know that we have responded to your support ticket. The root cause of the problem is the Unassigned status does not map to any columns in Agile column. Once you have mapped that status, you should be able to see those Unassigned issues on the Plan Board. Or when those issues have been transitioned to the mapped status, you should be able to see it.

Suggest an answer