I have a subscription on a filter and it produced (4 issues) but when I looked at the filter it produced (10 issues), so I ran the subscription several times to check the results. Each time I got different results running with exactly the same filter. WHY?
The difference in the 6 issues I could narrow down to one field having "empty" values, so sometimes they turned up in the subscription (my email box) and sometimes they didn't. The filter itself always showed 10 issues. The subscription alternated between 4 and 10 issues each time. My filter included the field = EMPTY which someone pointed out quite rightly should have been field IS EMPTY, so I changed that but not sure if that confused the filter or not.
Any comments, I'm just interested more than anything about why that would happen.
This is the query and later I changed the "= empty" to IS EMPTY.
JQL Query: ("Project Office" = EPO or "Project Office" = empty) and project = "Work Request" and createdDate > startOfWeek() and issuetype != Sub-Task
Sorted by: Key descending
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs