ABC-1 is included into two versions
1. CPR 1.0 (Cross project release)
2. PSR 1.0 (Project specific release)
ABC-2 is part of only one version
1. CPR 1.0(Cross project release)
1. If you select both versions (CPR+PSR) in the filter
The scheduled timeline shows ABC-1 & ABC-2
2. If only Project Specific version is selected it is showing ABC-1
3. If only Cross Project Specific version is selected it is showing ABC-2
The timeline should show ABC-1 & ABC-2 when CPR is selected.
since the tickets are part of same CPR
I still not able to figure out why ABC-1 is not appearing on the timeline when only Cross project release is selected.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot