ABC-1 is included into two versions
1. CPR 1.0 (Cross project release)
2. PSR 1.0 (Project specific release)
ABC-2 is part of only one version
1. CPR 1.0(Cross project release)
1. If you select both versions (CPR+PSR) in the filter
The scheduled timeline shows ABC-1 & ABC-2
2. If only Project Specific version is selected it is showing ABC-1
3. If only Cross Project Specific version is selected it is showing ABC-2
The timeline should show ABC-1 & ABC-2 when CPR is selected.
since the tickets are part of same CPR
I still not able to figure out why ABC-1 is not appearing on the timeline when only Cross project release is selected.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG