Two possible reasons:
1) Most common is your teams need to have the the same planning mode (Scrum), sprint length, and sprints per board (if using board and not project/query). Some common examples:
* One team is Kanban, the other is Scrum
* You have two Scrum teams, but they have different iteration lengths
* You are using more than one Scrum board in your project settings and they have conflicts of some kind with their custom sprints
2) There are edge cases where if you're using JQL for your plan definition that includes both Epic Name and Epic Link, it's been known to not work correctly.
Can you check your Teams section and see if #1 helps? If not, paste a screenshot of that page and we'll help further.
Denver AUG Leader
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :). In the spirit of this month's august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG