Two possible reasons:
1) Most common is your teams need to have the the same planning mode (Scrum), sprint length, and sprints per board (if using board and not project/query). Some common examples:
* One team is Kanban, the other is Scrum
* You have two Scrum teams, but they have different iteration lengths
* You are using more than one Scrum board in your project settings and they have conflicts of some kind with their custom sprints
2) There are edge cases where if you're using JQL for your plan definition that includes both Epic Name and Epic Link, it's been known to not work correctly.
Can you check your Teams section and see if #1 helps? If not, paste a screenshot of that page and we'll help further.
Denver AUG Leader
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs